Monday, June 16, 2008

B-I-B-L-E, Part II

If you are wondering why my posts have been sporadic, there is actually a good reason. I usually blog late at night or very early in the morning from home. Once I walk into the office, it's hard to find a few minutes to blog. The problem has been that I do not have internet at my new home. It should be on today! The problem now is, I'm leaving the country for a few days. As the world is becoming more and more online, I should have many chances to blog from Italy. In fact, I hope I can.

Our Youth Director, David Rose, is leading a mission trip this Saturday to Port St Joe, Florida. David also hopes to have internet access and will be blogging on this website the events and highlights from the trip. If you get confused as to who is blogging (sometimes we forget to sign our names), our name should be at the bottom of each post - Posted by _________.

I also want to put in a quick commercial for the first episode of the new St Timothy's YouTube series. If you would like to be in the video - I'd love for you to be in it. If you can't be in this one - have no fear - there will be more!

And finally back to the Bible Study. Last week we all enjoyed a great discussion. I will share some highlights later, but for now, I'm including some study guides on many of the topics we covered last Wednesday. These study guides were developed for a high school class on the Bible I taught in Georgia.

The Old Testament


The New Testament

Fr. Steve+

2 comments: